Brighton Marathon 2014
Date: 6 April 2014
Registration fee: £49
Sponsorship (minimum): £475
The Brighton Marathon, now in its fifth year, has proved to be a popular alternative to the Virgin London Marathon. With a field of 12,000 runners, this mainly flat course winds through the UK’s coolest city with stunning coastal views, live bands and thousands of spectators showing their support for the runners.
How will we support you?
We will provide you with:
- ALL OUR RUNNERS WILL RECEIVE A FREE PHYSIO CHECK AND MASSAGE FROM REACH PHYSIOTHERAPY
- A information pack full of useful ideas and training advice for running a marathon
- Rockinghorse fundraising materials and merchandise to help you reach and exceed your sponsorship target
- Free training days in the lead up to the race, with our professional personal trainers
- A high-tech Rockinghorse running vest to wear on the day
- Loud, colourful cheering squads to encourage you throughout your run
- An invitation to our post race reception minutes from the finish line
How do I join the Rockinghorse Brighton Marathon 2014 team?
To sign up for a place, register your interest below, email Rockinghorse or call 01273 330044. We'll provide you with training information as well as a running vest and fundraising tips.
Other running events...
Register your interest for Brighton Marathon 2014 below
Fields marked with * must be completed.